April Class Sessions are Scheduled!
The Research Administration Learning Program is offering 4 classes in the month of April. These courses were developed collaboratively by GCA, MAA, OSP, ORIS and Procurement Services. All sessions are free of charge.
So get your teams ready for the upcoming Spring and Summer deadlines by going to training!
· Introduction to Research Administration
· FEC Beyond the Basics – Managing Faculty Effort – next Wednesday
· Introduction to Grant and Contract Certification (GCCR)
· How to Prepare a Basic Budget
· Grant & Contract Fiscal Administration: Compliance
· Post Award Financial Administration: Processes, Offices, and Best Practices
“Managing Faculty Effort” is a brand new course. This class provides the more advanced FEC Coordinator with a general introduction to compliance requirements and Federal, sponsor and University rules and regulations. Specific attention will be given to changes or reductions in the distribution of effort, shifts in funding sources, no cost extensions and 100% research funded Faculty.
If you have a question about a specific course, email the contact listed on the website, but if you have questions about the learning program in general please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and happy learning!
Lynette Arias & Tami Sadusky