- The sponsor has not granted pre-award spending authority (most contracts and non-federal awards) and the department has not provided an alternate budget number to charge should the sponsor not reimburse costs incurred outside pre-award spending authority.
- The anticipated award is a federal contract of $100,000 or more, or has a subaward with federal contract funding of $3,000 or more and personnel to be charged have not been verified in the E-verify system.
- Human subjects research expenditures will be charged, and IRB approval or Exempt Status determination has not been obtained.
- Animal use research expenditures will be charged, and IACUC approval has not been obtained.
- An award has already been processed.
- SFI disclosure and review is not complete.
Review more Post Submission pre-award information.