UW Research

Frequently-Asked Questions

What do I need to use the Advance Budget Number Eligibility tool?

Complete the Advance Budget Eligibility request using the following:

  • Your eGC1 number
  • Access to your eGC1
  • Access to Status Checker
  • The Request for Proposal (RFP), Program Announcement (PA) or Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) associated with your eGC1
  • IRB approval, Exempt Status Determination, or required PI assurances
  • IACUC approval, if applicable

Advance Budget Eligibility
Review Post Submission information.