UW Research

Frequently-Asked Questions

Should FHCRC include a proposed subaward in its proposal to NIH? I have a joint appointment and FHCRC will be applying for funding from NIH. I will be participating on the project but will carry out my component of the work at UW.

Yes, FHCRC will be issuing a subaward to UW for this work at UW.  As with any incoming subaward, UW submits a proposal, including budget, justification, scope of work and signed letter of intent to the sponsor (FHCRC in this case).

More information on Affiliated Institutions.