UW Research

Frequently-Asked Questions

My sponsor requires yearly fiscal reporting and does not allow automatic carryover. The next amendment is not here and my UW budget end date is very soon. What should I do?

An advance budget number may be appropriate. They allow the next year’s advance spending to be separated so it can be properly reported.

Review the Advance Budget Number information to see if your project is eligible.

More Budget Extension information.