UW Research

Frequently-Asked Questions

How do I submit my paper-based materials? (updated 3.9.2020)

The IRB application materials for a small number of ongoing UW studies are still paper-based instead of being in Zipline. These studies send paper-based Status Reports, Modification applications, and (some) Problem Reports to the UW IRB by snail mail, campus mail, or in-person delivery.

Effectively immediately, send them as electronic documents to hsdinfo@uw.edu or your HSD Team’s email address. Reports of New Information (RNI) should be sent to hsdreprt@uw.edu. Approved materials will be returned via email.

Updated 03.09.2020