After I get my proposal funded and a budget or account number is assigned by GCA, what do I do to transfer the funds to the Subcontractor?

Don’t delay. You normally want the Subcontractor to start at the same time UW does, so initiate a new Purchase Requisition (PR) with your local UW department. The amount should be what you have in the budget for the current year or period. On the PR, use object code 03-62. Note: you cannot budget or account share with a Subcontract. OSP will write and negotiate the Subcontractor for you and UW Purchasing will sign it and mail it for signature by the business official at the Subcontractor.