What type of information do I need to provide to describe "location of storage and research"?

Give the UW building name and room number.  For each room, explain whether you plan to conduct tissue-culture work, wet-bench work, surgery, microscopy, etc.  This information will help other oversight offices, such as IACUC or EH&S, evaluate your application as well.
Examples of research and storage information would be:
HSB J229      -80oC freezer storage
HSB J229C     microscopy
HSB J229A     tissue culture
HSB J234       wet-bench work
For work conducted off-site, give the complete address, for example:
Rosen Building
960 Republican Street
Seattle, WA 98109
as well as room and use information.