November 26, 2018
NSF Updates & Webinar
- Applicants can prepare and submit NSF proposals via Research.gov instead of FastLane.
- Follow Research.gov instructions even if they differ from the PAPPG.
- Unless specifically authorized in the NSF solicitation, unaffiliated individuals are ineligible to receive direct funding support from NSF
- Clarifies descriptions of subrecipient work must be included in proposal project descriptions.
- If proposals are “RAPID, “EAGER” or “RAISE” opportunities, include in proposal project title.
- Sexual Harassment and Other Forms of Harassment, or Sexual Assault Policy: Effective October 22, 2018 and now will be integrated into the PAPPG.
- Conference proposals in excess of $50,000 must include “Collaborators & Other Affiliations Information” in proposal.
- Speakers/trainers are not considered “participants” for purposes of participant support costs.
If a foreign organization is essential, the project description must include a justification.
In addition, check box for “Funding of a Foreign Organization” on cover sheet.
Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) Updates
NSF is hosting a webinar Tuesday 11/27/18 at 2pm EST (11am PST) on the PAPPG updates effective for proposals submitted, or due on or after 1/28/19.
Review details and make sure to register for this free informative webinar.