May 31, 2022
NIH: Non-SNAP RPPR Budget Form Updates – Action Required
eRA Commons is releasing updates to the RPPR on June 23rd, 2022. Among several changes, this release impacts the RPPR budget forms for non-SNAP awards. As a result of this update, in-progress budget form data will have to be redone if the RPPR has not been submitted to NIH before June 23rd.
What does this mean?
If you want to submit in-progress non-SNAP RPPR using the current format before the NIH cutoff, please submit them to OSP no later than 5pm, Tuesday, June 14th.
If that is not possible, we recommend you delay completing the budget forms until after Thursday, June 23 to avoid re-work.
Due dates for submission of the RPPR remain unchanged.
- eRA Commons June 23rd Release
- NIH NOT-OD-22-130: Updated eRA RPPR Module and Instruction Guide: Action Required for In-Progress Budget Forms
- NIH: RPPR Information and Guidance
- UW: Research Performance Progress Reports
- UW: Current and Pending, or Other Support