February 11, 2022
Executive Level II Salary Cap 2022
An individual’s Institutional Base Salary (IBS) should be reflected in the proposal budget or budget justification section for all salary requests.
Review guidance on Documenting Salary Cap on Proposal Budgets
NIH issued Guidance on Salary Limitation for Grants and Cooperative Agreements (NOT-OD-22-076) Which states that for active awards, including awards issued in FY 2022 (continuation and new) if adequate funds are available, and if the salary cap increase is consistent with the institutional base salary, recipients may rebudget funds to accommodate the current Executive Level II salary level.
- Executive Order
- Federal Register: Adjustments of Certain Rates of Pay 12.28.2021
- Executive Salary Pay Table
- NIH: Guidance on Salary Limitation for Grants and Cooperative Agreements (NOT-OD22-076)
- NIH : Salary Cap Guidance 2.17.2022
- UW: Documenting Salary Cap on Proposal Budgets
Updated 2.18.2022 – NIH Salary Cap Guidance link added