November 30, 2020
Dept. of the Interior GrantSolutions – Requesting an Account
As of November 30th, all 10 Department of the Interior (DOI) Bureaus will use GrantSolutions to manage financial assistance procedures for their grants and cooperative agreements.
DOI award recipients who don’t already have a GrantSolutions account, must request an account.
Some tasks that will be accomplished in GrantSolutions:
- View DOI award(s) and related info. such as
- grant number, project and budget periods, total approved federal budget, and award terms and conditions
- View PDF copies of your funding application and related award notice(s)
- Apply for non-competitive and mandatory awards
- Apply for directed award supplements
- View and submit program progress reports
Review more information on the DOI GrantSolutions Transition.
If you need a GrantSolutions account, complete and sign the Recipient User Account Request Form, Part 1 (Rules of Behavior) on the GrantSolutions Getting Started page. Complete Part 2 and email the entire form to firstname.lastname@example.org for signature. OSP will sign Part 2 and submit both parts to GrantSolutions.
Already Have a GrantSolutions Account?
If you have a GrantSolutions account, you have already completed the Recipient User Account Request Form, Rules of Behavior. If you would like to confirm that GrantSolutions already has this form, please contact GrantSolutions at email@example.com.