Welcome to the Resources page for UW TRIO ETS, in this page you will find links and information to websites that will better educate you on understanding terms.
- Form you need to fill out to get any financial aid from the federal government to help for college.
- Be a citizen or eligible non citizen of the United States.
- Valid Social Security Number.
- Free application for state financial aid for students who are not eligible for federal aid, because of immigration status, including undocumented students.
- Lived in Washington for 3 years prior to & continuously since, earning a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Practice version of the SAT.
- Can earn scholarships.
- Please note that for the class of 2021 Universities and Colleges will not take these scores into consideration except for UW (Only for in-state Colleges & Universities).
- Entrance exam used by most colleges & Universities to make admissions decisions.
- Can take either exam.
- This site has a list of both tech, community colleges, and universities where students can learn and access the websites of places they might be interested in.