The Sophos product suite includes stand-alone and managed anti-virus clients for all current (and many older) versions of Windows and Mac OS, and most of the popular UNIX and Linux distributions.
- Sophos for Windows
- Sophos for Mac
- Sophos for UNIX/Linux
- Sophos Enterprise Console - for UW Computer Support Staff
The Sophos license grants the students, faculty and staff at the University of Washington the right to use the software on University-owned computers and on their personal computers, to include PCs, servers, and workstations, either on campus or at home. Once you have separated from the UW, you must remove the software from your computer.
- No registration is required.
- There is no charge for the software.
- UWare Software Licensing administers this site license.
Download Sophos software
- Download Sophos for Windows, Macintosh, or Linux after agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
- Documentation for Sophos Endpoint Security for Windows
- Documentation for Sophos Anti-Virus for Mac OS X
- Sophos Support Knowledgebase
- Management Console and support information for UW Computer Support Staff
- Sophos FAQs
Contact UWare Licensing at email@example.com or call 206-221-5000.