Autodesk Comprehensive Educational System (ACES) is a package of Autodesk's most popular software.
Version - This license is kept up to date and the latest software is always available via download from the Autodesk Subscription website. The license also provides the use of up to 3 previous versions of the software.
- AutoCAD Architecture
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- AutoCAD Electrical
- AutoCAD Map 3D
- AutoCAD Mechanical
- AutoCAD MEP
- AutoCAD Plant 3D
- AutoCAD Raster Design
- AutoCAD Structural Detailing
- AutoCAD Utility Design
- Autodesk Alias Design
- Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler
- Autodesk Inventor Professional
- Autodesk Mudbox
- Autodesk Navisworks Manage
- Autodesk Quantity Takeoff
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk Revit Structure
- Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional
- Autodesk Showcase
- Autodesk Simulation
- Mudflow Adviser Ultimate
- Autodesk Simulation Multiphysics
- Autodesk Sketchbook Designer
- Autodesk Vault Basic
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design
Currently registered UW students, faculty, and staff are eligible to use the software on UW-owned computers at the Seattle, Bothell, and Tacoma campuses, and at Harborview.
- UW students, faculty, and staff may use the software on UW-owned computers.
- The cost is $150/seat per year.
- The software can be used for education, business, and research that does not generate a profit.
- The Capital Projects Office administers this license.
- Students can get a discounted copy of the software under this license by contacting Autodesk directly.
- Students and Faculty can access training material and a student version of software.
UW faculty and staff can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about new copies and updates.
Documentation is provided in extensive help files within the software. Many third party authored books are available at bookstores.
See PacifiCAD Inc. or call 1-800-722-2621.
If Pacificad is unable to resolve your issue and it needs to be escalated to Autodesk, please contact Aaron Cheuvront, email@example.com.
Software Training - Discounts on vendor provided training are included as part of the license agreement. PacifCAD provides many standard courses and can create custom classes as needed. See PacifiCAD training website for more information. The UW discount is 50% off retail pricing. Note: Discounted training is ONLY available for FACULTY and STAFF. You must make note of your status on the order form in order to receive the discount.
Contact the Capital Projects Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.