Every day our students, faculty and researchers are doing work that would not be possible without the generosity of private donors. Every gift makes a difference, but University of Washington Benefactors – donors with lifetime gifts and pledges totaling $100,000 to $999,999 – have an especially profound impact.
Benefactors’ support is far-reaching, improving the lives of countless people in our community and around the world who benefit from the UW’s teaching, research and public service programs.
We are honored to offer these benefits to University of Washington Benefactors:
- Recognition at the University’s Annual Donor Recognition Gala event.
- Listing in the UW’s annual Report to Contributors.
- Invitations to academic programs, lectures and special events.
- Borrowing privileges at UW Libraries.
- Access to the Waterfront Activities Center and the Golf Driving Range (including golf lessons) at reduced rates.
- Discount parking on the Seattle campus.
- Credit toward TYEE points for TYEE donors (number of points accrued is contingent on contribution designation).
Send an E-mail
1-877-UW-GIFTS (894-4387) or 206-685-1980
University of Washington Office of Stewardship and Donor Recognition
4333 Brooklyn Ave. NE
Seattle, WA 98195-9504