Acts as Unit Response Center for Facilities Services, in the event of an emergency. Operates radio, cell and paging dispatch systems for Facilities Services communications. Coordinates the Utility Shutdown Program. Maintains CEO Website.
- Unit Response Center
- Contact Roster (UWID and password required)
- Utility Shutdown Program
- Manager: Jeremy Park
- Comm Coordinator (Paging): Leon Maurer
- Comm Coordinator (Radio): Cindy Guadiz
- Utility Shutdown Coordinator: Leon Maurer & Shannon St. Clair
- Shop Support: Leon Maurer
How to Obtain Services
Routine and emergency services (essential services are covered 24 hours a day) may be obtained by calling: 206-685-1411
After Hours Service
After 3:30 PM on weekdays and 24 hours a day on weekends, calls to 206-685-1411 and 206-543-3010 are forwarded to the University Police Department. Maintenance calls of a serious nature are transmitted by two-way radio to the FOMS on duty.