Delivery to Surplus
NEW ONLINE SURPLUS REQUEST FORM! UW Surplus is pleased to announce that beginning on April 29 a new, more user-friendly online surplus request form will be instituted on our website. This web-based form resolves a number of pain points from the old form that clients have brought to our attention. Features of the new form:
• You will not lose entered information if you must step away/ complete your list at a later time.
• The new form will allow you to edit your lists.
• Required fields are noted in red.
• An expanded “Comments” field allows you to make specific requests and/ or notations.
• A specific pick-up date request calendar is provided.
• You may view the status of your request.
• You may view previously submitted requests.
PLEASE NOTE: You must wait until you have received the official processing confirmation email (the 2nd email) before bringing your items to Surplus Receiving!
Surplus Warehouse Delivery Hours: 8:00AM - 12:30PM Monday, Wednesday - Friday (see exceptions below)
Exceptions: Tuesdays, and the Friday before/ Monday after Public Auctions - we are open by appointment only.
We require UW departments to submit their request at least 24 hours prior to delivery. Failure to provide proper notice may require you to wait while the information is entered into our computer system.
Each department needing to surplus material should complete the Online Surplus Request Form. If you will be delivering your material please choose the “We will deliver the material to the Surplus warehouse” option. Upon completion and submission of the online surplus request form, you will receive an email with the surplus number assigned to your request and further instructions to expedite removal.
Attention Mac Users: The online request form works only with a Mozilla 1.4 or higher browser and Safari. The form does not work if you are using IE for the Mac.