Join the AccessERC Community of Practice
- discuss broadening participation and how to recruit participants with diverse characteristics into their programs and activities;
- recruit participants with diverse characteristics into mentoring, internships, and workshops to complement their activities;
- discuss best practices and resources identified at capacity-building institutes;
- discuss the implementation of universal design to make facilities, products, and activities more welcoming and accessible to individuals with disabilities; and
- share ideas about seed grants, new initiatives, and lessons learned.
To learn about other DO-IT hosted Communities of Practice, visit our online resource center.