Join the AccessERC Community of Practice
Populated with individuals who work at NSF-funded Engineering Research Centers across the United States, members
- discuss how to recruit participants with disabilities and accommodate them in their programs and activities;
- recruit their student participants with disabilities into disability-related e-mentoring, internships, and workshops to complement their activities;
- discuss the implementation of universal design to make facilities, products, and activities more welcoming and accessible to individuals with disabilities;
- discuss best practices and resources identified at capacity-building institutes; and
- share ideas about seed grants, new initiatives, and lessons learned.
To learn about other DO-IT hosted Communities of Practice, visit our online resource center.