Beginning with the 2022-2023 academic year, the University of Washington will maintain and publicly report actual findings of violations by any student organization, athletic team, or living group of the University’s code of conduct, anti-hazing policies, or state or federal laws relating to hazing or offenses related to alcohol, drugs, sexual assault, or physical assault. The report shall include the following:
- The name of the student organization, athletic team, or living group;
- The date the investigation was initiated;
- The date on which the investigation ended with a finding that a violation occurred;
- A description of the incident or incidents, including the date of the initial violation, and the violations, findings, and sanctions placed on the student organization, athletic team, or living group;
- The details of the sanction or sanctions imposed, including the beginning and end dates of the sanction or sanctions; and
- The date the student organization, athletic team, or living group was charged with a violation.
This page will be updated regularly to include new findings as information becomes available.
For more information about the University of Washington’s efforts to address organizational misconduct, visit our Hazing Prevention & Education page.