University Complaint Investigation and Resolution Office (UCIRO)
4311 11th Avenue N.E., Suite 220, Seattle, Washington 98105
Campus mail: UW Box 354996
Main phone line: 206-616-2028
We are located in a newer brick building on the west side of 11th Ave. NE, a one-way northbound street, between NE 43rd St. and NE 45th St. Our office is on the second floor. If nobody is at the front desk to buzz you in, please ring the doorbell.
Visitor parking is available in the building garage on a pay-per-use basis. In addition, on-street (pay) parking is generally available on NE 43rd St., and on 11th Ave. NE until 4:00 p.m. If you have a UW parking permit, you may park in the “Permits Only” section of the building garage (Area W51).
Bicycle racks are located in the garage. Many King County Metro Transit and Snohomish County Community Transit busses stop nearby. In addition, the UW Health Sciences Expressstops nearby at the Roosevelt Clinic and the UW Tower.
From I-5 Northbound or Southbound:
- Exit at NE 45th St.
- Drive east on NE 45th St. (toward the UW campus) approximately 4 blocks.
- Turn right (southbound) onto Roosevelt Way NE, a one-way street. Move into the far left lane.
- Turn left (eastbound) onto NE 43rd St. Drive one block.
- Turn left (northbound) onto 11th Ave. NE. Stay in the left lane. You’ll pass a house on the corner, then turn left into our building driveway.
From Eastlake Ave. E. (surface street alternative from South Lake Union/Downtown/Harborview):
- Drive north on Eastlake Ave. E., across the University Bridge.
- About two blocks past the bridge, Eastlake feeds into northbound 11th Ave. NE.
- Move into the left lane, and drive approximately 2 blocks.
- Cross NE 43rd St. Just beyond the house on the corner, turn left into our building driveway.
Alina McLauchlan, Investigation and Resolution Specialist
Interim UCIRO Manager
Mags Aleks, Investigation and Resolution Specialist
Kati Lappi, Investigation and Resolution Specialist
Beth Louie, Investigation and Resolution Specialist
Monica Reynoso, Investigation and Resolution Specialist
James Webber, Investigation and Resolution Specialist
Kara Leon, Program Coordinator