Corporate & Foundation Relations

Contact us

A number of UW staff members can help you navigate the foundation funding process:

  • Central: Foundation Relations staff members are available to answer questions, provide guidance and help you connect to potential funders.
  • College/school: Your college or school has Advancement staff members who can help. The chief advancement officer or director of corporate and foundation relations is listed on your dean’s office directory.
  • Department: Your department’s administrator can help you understand the grant process, acquire internal signatures and find documents requested by a foundation funder.