Office of Educational Assessment

Academic Testing Center

Academic testing services at the University of Washington are now being coordinated within academic departments. Placement tests, proficiency and entrance exams, and proctoring services will be managed by respective academic departments.

The UW is no longer providing testing services for non-University entities or individuals.

During this period of transition, students, faculty and staff can contact the Office of Educational Assessment in Undergraduate Academic Affairs using this email address:

We are in the process of identifying a contact person for each academic department that will be offering exams. If you need to take an exam this fall, please email us if you do not see the department contact below.


Disability Accommodation

To request disability accommodations, UW students may contact Disability Resources for Students.

COVID-19 information