University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
South American Tapestry
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Begin your adventure in Santiago where you’ll take a city tour.
- In the acclaimed wine region of Maipo Valley, have a private wine tour and tasting.
- Meet Chilean cowboys, watch a rodeo demonstration and enjoy a traditional asado-style (barbeque) dinner.
- Board a catamaran and ride across Lake Todos Los Santos to Puella.
- Spend two nights on the shore of Lake Nahuel Huapi, enjoying the views of the surrounding national park.
- Get to know Buenos Aires while touring the city and taking in an evening tango show.
- Enjoy guided hikes around Iguazu Falls, a great natural wonder.
- In Rio de Janeiro, visit Corcovado Hill, the 2,329-foot peak topped by the Christ the Redeemer statue.
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!