University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Australia and New Zealand
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Snorkel and swim at the Great Barrier Reef, the world’s largest living organism.
- Meet with the Walpiri tribespeople and learn about their aboriginal culture.
- Tour the gorgeous Sydney Opera House.
- At Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, take in a sunset that leaves these rock formations glowing red.
- Spend a day at leisure in Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Visit the fascinating Ruakuri Caves, illuminated by glowworms.
$7,495 land only or $9,078 with group air from Seattle (air price includes $983 in taxes and fees)
Single Supplement: $2,195
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!