University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Book by March 25 and save $250 per person!
Fulfill your lifelong dream of living abroad on this three-week stay in Florence, Italy! The experience includes intensive language courses, culinary lessons, and many other educational opportunities—all while staying in the heart of Tuscany.
- Enjoy apartment-style accommodations in the first-class Hotel & Residence Palazzo Ricasoli in Florence, Italy
- Take excursions to the charming towns of Siena, Colle di Val d’Elsa, Cortona, Lucca and Montecarlo
- Peruse the market with a local guide
- Visit the famous Uffizi Gallery, home to one of the most extensive art collections in the world
- Journey to Castello di Monsanto in the Chianti region and taste the region’s eponymous wine and distinctive olive oils
- Enjoy a lunch in historic San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Practice your Italian with the locals over delicious Northern Italian meals
- Participate in educational lectures and seminars that provide a truly comprehensive experience living abroad
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this amazing opportunity to experience the daily Italian lifestyle. Space is limited so make your reservation soon!
Studio Apartment for $4,995, One-Bedroom Apartment for $5,295
Single Supplement: Studio Apartment for $1,095, One-Bedroom Apartment for $1,295
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!