University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Go "on safari" in Botswana and Zambia, discovering unspoiled game preserves where an abundance of wildlife awaits you!
Trip highlights include:
- Listen to the thunder of spectacular Victoria Falls
- Cruise the Zambezi River at sunset
- Attend an evening "Boma" and watch a traditional dance performance
- Enjoy early morning game drives and evening boat safaris
- Visit a local indigenous settlement in Zambia
- Take a “lion walk” in the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve
- Stay in remote Lower Zambezi National Park, one of Africa’s last pristine wildernesses
- Spend three nights at the intimate Zambezi Royal Lodge
With no paved roads and extremely limited access, Lower Zambezi National Park is truly a wilderness to explore. Created in 1983, it's Zambia’s newest reserve and its least developed—making it the perfect destination for a four-night stay for wonderful game-viewing and relaxation.
$5,695 land only or $7,757 with group air from Seattle (air price includes $862 in taxes and fees)
Single Supplement: $995
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!