University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
The Rivieras by Yacht
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Set sail to luxury resort destinations on the sparkling Mediterranean Sea and explore the breathtaking coastlines of France and Italy. Your home for seven nights, the new mega yacht Variety Voyager, will take you to exciting ports where you’ll discover diverse cultures that are a blend of modern and historical traditions. While cruising, you’ll see dramatic coastal vistas, ancient hillside villages and sparkling jet-set resorts.
Trip highlights include:
- In Aix-en-Provence, visit the cathedral of Saint Sauveur
- Spend an afternoon in lavish Saint Tropez, a popular destination for the rich and famous
- On Corsica Island, visit the sun soaked beach commune of Ile Rousse
- Visit the awe-inspiring cliff villages of Cinque Terre or “Five Lands,” a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Escape to the famous pastel colored houses in the fishing village of Portofino
- Spend a full day exploring Monte Carlo, including a stop at the reigning Prince’s Palace of Monaco
- Enjoy fresh seafood, wine and antipasto that will surely leave you craving more of the Mediterranean fare
In addition to your pampered stay aboard the mega yacht, you’ll spend two nights at the four star Grand Hotel Avignon. This is truly a trip of affordable luxury – go ahead and indulge yourself!
Price: Cabin prices range from $4,999 - $7,999 depending on cruise category. Port taxes and fees of $350 and airfare, are additional
Operator: Go Next
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!