- Praxair Distribution Inc holds the University-wide master contract as the University’s primary supplier for compressed and liquid gases. Praxair is the only gas supplier whose products are available through eProcurement.
- Praxair’s products are available through eProcurement at:
- Praxair is currently the only supplier authorized by Environmental Health and Safety to provide toxic gases to campus, and is the recommended supplier for all other gases. Ordering and approval of toxic gas products can now be done
through an automated process via eProcurement.
- Questions about Praxair products may be directed to Praxair at 800-624-7033 or email:
email@example.com. Primary Praxair contact: Dan Mackenstadt (206) 255-0467
- A Procard contract has been awarded to Airgas, Inc., as a secondary source for gases, effective 2/1/2010. Orders can be placed via the Airgas
website located at: http://www.airgas.com or by phone. Airgas products are not available through eProcurement or PAS.
- Questions about Airgas products may be directed to Airgas at (206) 621-8400. Primary Airgas contact: Jeff Kadyk (206) 571-8807
Departments are reminded that compressed and liquid gas purchases are subject to Environmental Health and Safety regulations. See your lab safety manual or the EH&S website for more information: