Academic Student Employee
Cover letters and resumes are available on your hiring manager workbench for review. If you requested additional application materials, you may be able to review these in UWHIRES.
To view the candidates' resumes:
- Open the Manager Workbench and locate the requisition under the "Requisitions" tab.
- Click on "Payroll Title."
- Scroll down to the "Candidates" tab in the requisition. Click on the candidate's name to display their candidate profile and resume.
Indicate the disposition(s) that apply to the applicant's most recent status change to track and document their status in the hiring process.
- In the Requisition view, scroll down to the "Candidates" tab.
- Select the appropriate disposition for each candidate from the "Activity Type" drop down menu.
- Select the candidates you wish to interview and update their status.
To view cover letters and other application materials, click on the "100%" symbol by the candidates' name.
Employee Hiring Topics
Reminder: All new appointments, including temporary appointments, must be entered into the UW payroll system on or before their first day of employment.
Need help with UWHIRES? Call or email our help desk at 206-543-2544.