AccessComputing Team members
- engage in an online community of peers and mentors to help guide you through transitions to internships, graduate school, and employment
- receive information from AccessComputing staff about internships, research experiences, scholarships, and other opportunities
- attend AccessComputing events and activities communicate with professionals in computing fields
- are eligible to receive funding to attend professional conferences, to participate in research experiences, or for tutoring
AccessComputing Team members are undergraduate and graduate students who
- Have declared or plan to declare a computing-related major such as computer science, information science, informatics, or computer engineering;
- Identify as having one or more disabilities; and
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at a community or technical college, college, or university in the United States.
- International students are welcome to join.
AccessComputing Team Information Form
To join, please complete the following form. Once your form is submitted, you’ll be sent an audio/visual release to sign and return via Docusign. Students under 18 will need to have a parental/guardian form returned. AccessComputing welcomes new participants throughout the calendar year.
This information is used to confirm you meet the participation eligibility guidelines. It also helps us get to know you better and understand what types of support and activities may be most beneficial to you and others.
All information you submit is confidential. Information Forms are on a secure website, and will be removed online when we download files to a private file directory on a secure server. These can only be accessed by a limited number of the AccessComputing staff
While we ask for a copy of your resume to learn more about your background and interests, we do not share your resume or any other information with potential employers.
A print version of this application is also available.