This page contains examples of implementations of various scripts and the use of techniques which apply to the www.washington.edu environment. Some of these case studies also apply to other server environments.
- Debugging an Application (Perl, chtml templates; not an actual case study, but a demonstration of debugging methods)
- cgitest.cgi (CGI using Perl and CGI.pm, chtml templates)
- Home Page Toolbar with CSS (Cross-browser CSS)
- UW Campus Maps (Data manipulation, URL rewriting, image manipulation)
- Configuring Search for a Site (Setting up Google, Atomz, or Master to index your site)
- Presentations (Standards-based XHTML, CSS, DHTML for presentation slides)
- Zope (Integrating Pubcookie with Zope and Plone)