Using the UW Header and Footer on non-www.washington.edu Servers
These instructions are for developers who need to use the administrative UW look and feel on their
web sites, but must use a server other than www.washington.edu. Typically this is
because the site is using a database and must be hosted on a separate server.
How to Copy Header and Footer Code
- Connect to the web site at:
- Header Code
- Footer Code - Note that this code won't
look right because it doesn't include the stylesheet, which is in the Header Code file.
- View the source code with your browser (View > Source)
- Copy and paste the code, or use "Save As"
- Review and apply guidelines, breadcrumbs, etc at
Guidelines for Publishing on the UW Site