This open house-style event features representatives of campus groups offering privileges, discounts, and special access to retirees of the University of Washington. The fair will also include campus volunteer and Encore opportunities.
- Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Time: 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Location: HUB South Ballroom (MAP)
- Free; RSVP requested.
- UW Alumni Tours
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- UW Club
- Student-Athlete Academic Services
- Fidelity Investments
- Centerpoint Institute for Life and Career Renewal
- UW Impact
- FIUTS (Foundation for International Understanding Through Students)
- UW Encore Initiative
- UW Retirement Association
- UW Environmental Stewardship & Sustainability
- UW Undergraduate Academic Affairs — Carlson Leadership & Public Service Center, Pipeline Project, Dream Project
- University Libraries
- Peace Corps
- Whole U
- UW IT
- UW HR – Benefits
Keep an eye on this page for updates to the list of participating groups.