UW Retirement Association
UWRA Board and Committees
The UWRA Board meets on the second Wednesday of each month to provide leadership and oversight to the organization. Board members are elected by the membership to serve three-year terms. The board’s officers (President, First Vice President, Second Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer) are elected by the board. Members of the current board are listed below, along with the departments from which they retired.
The Executive Committee of the Board includes the board officers, the immediate past president (Neil Hawkins), and one member-at-large elected from the board.
Board committees vary from year to year depending on the needs of the organization. Current board committees include Audit, Communications, Encore Advisory Team, Legislative & Benefits, Nominating, Program Planning, and Scholarships and Fellowships.
2014-2015 UWRA Board
- Charles Chamberlin, President (University Libraries)
- Patti Brandt, 1st Vice President (Family & Child Nursing)
- Antoinette Wills, 2nd Vice President (University Advancement)
- Nancy Wick, Secretary (News & Information)
- Eileen Robison, Treasurer (Student Financial Aid)
- Linda Gould (University Libraries)
- Jim Green (Anthropology)
- Alvin Kwiram (Chemistry)
- Georgia Mosher (University Advancement)
- Susan Neff (University Ombud)
- Susan Williams (English)
- JoAnn Wuitschick (Human Resources)