Open Data Structures
- $32.95s paperback (9781927356388) Add to Cart
- hardcover not available
- Published: July 2013
- Subject Listing: Communications
- Bibliographic information: 344 pp., 88 illus., 6 x 9 in.
- Territorial rights: U.S. rights only
- Distributed for: AU Press / UBC Press
- Series: Open Paths to Enriched Learning
Offered as an introduction to the field of data structures and algorithms, Open Data Structures covers the implementation and analysis of data structures for sequences (lists), queues, priority queues, unordered dictionaries, ordered dictionaries, and graphs. Focusing on a mathematically rigorous approach that is fast, practical, and efficient, Morin clearly and briskly presents instruction along with source code.
Pat Morin is an associate professor in the School of Computer Science at Carleton University as well as founder and managing editor of the open access Journal of Computational Geometry.