Unjust by Design
Canada's Administrative Justice System
- $37.95s paperback (9780774824781) Add to Cart
- hardcover not available
- Published: August 2013
- Subject Listing: Law, Public Policy
- Bibliographic information: 388 pp., 6 x 9 in.
- Territorial rights: U.S. rights only
- Distributed for: UBC Press
- Series: Law and Society Series
Unjust by Design describes a system in need of major restructuring. Written by a respected critic, it presents a modern theory of administrative justice fit for that purpose. It also provides detailed blueprints for the changes the author believes would be necessary if justice were to in fact assume its proper role in Canada’s administrative justice system.
Ron Ellis is an administrative law lawyer, teacher, academic, arbitrator, and former chair and CEO of a major administrative judicial tribunal.