Review copies are books for media and public review only. All review copy requests are honored at the discretion of the University of Washington Press. These requests can be honored for one year after the book's publication date, after which time they cannot be filled. To request a review copy, please submit your request on company letterhead or contact Natasha Varner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention: Publicity/Review Copy Request
Publicity/Review Copy Request
University of Washington Press
PO Box 50096
Seattle, WA 98145-5096
For examination or desk copies intended for course adoption purposes, please click here.
Please note that review copy requests may take between four and six weeks to process.
- UW Press no longer distributing Center for the Art of Translation, effective 1/1/2013.
- Press designers win AAUP design awards
- The Univerity of Washington Press will no longer distribute titles for Hong Kong University Press, effective 2/1/2012
- Nicole Mitchell Named New Director at the University of Washington Press
- University Presses receive collaborative grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation to support Art History Publishing Initiative
- Join Your Favorite Authors at Costco! Saturday, October 2, 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sky Train by Canyon Sam wins PEN Open Book Award
- University of Washington Press continues participation in University of Washington 2010 Tribal Summit
- UW Press announces copublication partnership with Museum Tusculanum
- University of Washington Press books about National Parks
- Effective July 1, 2009, UNSW Press books will be distributed by Independent Publishers Group
- 34th Annual Stroum Lectures in Jewish Studies 2009
- Alter wins LA Times Book Prizes' Kirsch Award
- University of Washington Press wins 13 awards in January 2009
- University Presses receive collaborative grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation to support Modern Language Initiative | Modern Language Initiative (MLI) FAQ
- Announcing the publication of Accumulating Culture, by Patricia Buckley Ebrey
- Artisans in Early Imperial China and A Kiowa's Odyssey finalists for College Art Association Awards
- A Kiowa's Odyssey honored with Award of Merit
- The Informed Gardener included in international book show
- Tribute honors those chronicled in On American Soil
- Three UW Press Titles Named "Outstanding" University Press Books
- Jeffrey Karl Ochsner awarded CAUP Faculty Award for Lionel H. Pries, Architect, Artist, Educator
- UW Press offices moving
- Quinn honored with teaching award
- Press recognized for outstanding design
- On American Soil a focus in Milwaukee
- Marianne Kamp awarded the First Annual CESS Book Award from the Central Eurasian Studies Society
- Beyond Literary Chinatown awarded American Book Award by the Before Columbus Foundation
- Warehouse and Order Fulfillment Transition
- Press announces collaboration with Frye Art Museum
- Stephen Teiser, author of Reinventing the Wheel, was awarded the Prix Stanislas Julien
by the Academie des Inscriptions et Belles-Lettres (Institut de France)
- Naomi Pascal to receive the Native American Art Studies Association's Lifetime Achievement Honor Award
- Ambassador Thomas Graham has won the World Order Under Law Award
- Brian Atwater named to the National Academy of Sciences
- Two titles selected for Winter 2007 "Washington Reads" program
- UW Press books win prestigious Bookbuilders West and AAUP design awards
- Choice Outstanding Academic Titles for 2006
The sites listed here are extensive link sites which provide access to information and resources on the world wide web in our areas of publication.
This list, which also includes the sites of the major academic associations in these fields, is not meant to be complete.