UW Information Technology
Information Management provides University-wide leadership in the development and management of UW’s major administrative business systems, including Finance, Human Resources/Payroll, Advancement and Facilities. This division is also responsible for the UW Enterprise Data Warehouse and business intelligence tools that provide information for decision making.
The UW is moving forward with a strategy to replace and upgrade its aging administrative business systems, beginning with HR/Payroll Modernization. Information Management is partnering with Finance & Facilities on this initiative, while continuing to provide support for the current payroll system.
This division is responsible for:
- Enterprise Administrative Applications: Supports the HR/Payroll Modernization initiative, including modifications to enterprise financial and student administrative systems and the Enterprise Data Warehouse, as well as development of enterprise integration capabilities aligned with the Enterprise Information Management initiative; provides support for the UW’s HR/Payroll and Finance administrative systems.
- Enterprise Application Services: Provides leadership for application systems architecture and standards; supports the mainframe server for the UW’s current HR/Payroll, Finance and Student systems; provides the administrative systems supporting Advancement and Facilities.
- Enterprise Data & Analytics: Provides leadership and support to UW academic and administrative units in delivering institutional data for decision making; manages the Enterprise Data Warehouse, business intelligence systems and tools and data management solutions; provides training.
- Enterprise Information Services: Provides enterprise-level information management tools and techniques that maximize institutional data assets; assists UW units with data integration architecture and information quality solutions; provides critical operational database administration support for central UW business systems.
- Finance Modernization/Enterprise Business Services: Supports and provides leadership for startup activities around major enterprise-wide business initiatives, including the Finance Business Transformation Program, and the Enterprise Document Management System (EDMS).
Associate Vice President for Information Management
Email | 206-685-2676
UW Mailbox: 359565
Executive Assistant to the Associate Vice President for Information Management
Email | 206-221-4243
UW Mailbox: 359561