UW Information Technology
This unit is responsible for:
- Helping to ensure that technology-based teaching, learning and research tools and resources at the University are accessible to and usable by all, including those with a wide range of abilities and disabilities.
- Overseeing the UW Access Technology Center and the DO-IT (Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking and Technology) Center.
- Collaborating with other University units to ensure the availability of assistive technology, and consulting on the development of accessible websites, software and learning spaces.
- Promoting the use of accessible technology tools and practices in teaching, learning and research through collaboration on regional, national and international projects, with funding from a variety of sources.
- UW Access Technology Center
- DO-IT (Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking and Technology) Center
- Accessible Technology at the UW
- AccessWeb – Accessible design for websites
- AccessDL – Accessible design in distance learning courses
- Access Computing – The Alliance for Access to Computing Careers
- AccessSTEM – The Alliance for Students with Disabilities in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Email | 206-543-0622
UW Mailbox: 354845