About the Integrated Service Center
Replacing the University of Washington’s 35-year old payroll mainframe, HEPPS (the Higher Education Payroll Personnel System), with Workday – an integrated Human Resources (HR) and Payroll system – is a very important goal for the University.
Just as important is ensuring that once the Workday system is ready for launch in June 2017, the University’s faculty, staff, and student employees have the robust support they need to meet their HR and Payroll needs.
To achieve this, the University will launch an Integrated Service Center (ISC) in conjunction with Workday. The ISC is designed to provide a one-stop resource for faculty, staff, and student employees who may need help with HR or payroll issues.
The ISC’s most important goals:
- Enhanced customer service
- Single point of contact, eliminate unnecessary hand-offs
- Unified approach to support, training, communication and ongoing updates
- Development of comprehensive knowledge base
- End-to-end process insight across the HR, Academic HR, Benefit, and Payroll domains
- Optimized operations and data integrity
- Ensure the right people/areas are engaged in the right steps to improve operations and maintain compliance
- Continuous improvement
- Develop competencies to address existing and emerging requirements
- Consistent use of technology
- Leverage UW Connect (ServiceNow) service and knowledge management capabilities
The ISC will be located in the UW Tower, and help will be available online, by telephone or by dropping into the center in person.
For more information, view these links: