Undergraduate Research Leaders
Undergraduate Research Leaders (URLs) are a small group of outstanding undergraduate researchers from a variety disciplines. The URLs conduct outreach activities in conjunction with the Undergraduate Research Program and are available to share their experiences with other undergraduates.
If you would like to have Undergraduate Research Leaders attend your event or speak to a group of undergraduates, please see our URL Request page.
Apply to become a URL in order to:
- Make an impact on the educational experience of your peers and make a difference for future undergraduate researchers
- Gain outreach and leadership experience for personal growth and résumé/CV building
- Engage in professional development workshops hosted by URP staff
- Practice your public speaking by promoting undergraduate research to student groups
- Network with students, faculty, and staff on campus