Undergraduate Research Program
Research beyond UW
Undergraduate research beyond UW can be a great learning experience in a new and exciting environment.
Opportunities are listed as they are made available to the Undergraduate Research Program. Please note that the URP does not accept applications for these programs. Information about each program, as well as how to apply, can be found on the program webpages listed below. If you encounter any broken links, please email email@example.com.
If you would like us to add your research opportunity to the list, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the program information.
- Amgen Scholars Program
- Friday Harbor Laboratories Research Apprenticeships – San Juan Islands, WA
- Beam Reach Marine Science and Sustainability School – San Juan Islands, WA
- The Euroscholars Program – Multiple locations in Europe
- Los Alamos National Laboratory- Los Alamos, NM
- Michigan Post-baccalaureate Research Education Program (PREP) – University of Michigan Medical School
- MS in Biological Sciences at Dominican University of California- San Rafael, CA
- Multidisciplinary International Research Training Program
- National Science Foundation Research Experiences for Undergraduates – Multiple Locations
- The NASA Undergraduate Student Research Program – Multiple Locations in the U.S.
- The Open School of Ethnography and Anthropology – Merida and Piste, Mexico
- ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship Program- Multiple Locations in Switzerland
- Trans-Atlantic Science Student Exchange Program – Multiple Locations Internationally
- Science Education Programs at Oak Ridge National Laboratory – Multiple locations
- Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships – Multiple Locations in the U.S.
- SIT Study Abroad – Multiple Locations Internationally
- UW-SU Undergraduate Exchange Program – Chengdu, China (Affiliated with UW)