Welcome to the University of Washington's
Thank you for your interest in the UW Calendar project. In order to clarify the intellectual property license granted with contributions of software from any person or entity (the "Contributor"), the University of Washington would like to have a Contributor License Agreement on file that has been signed by the Contributor, indicating agreement to the license terms below. this license is for your protection as a Contributor of software to UW Calendar and does not change your right to use your own contributions for any other purpose.
If you have not already done so, please complete this Agreement and send a copy by regular mail to UW Calendar Team, University of Washington, Box 352830, Seattle, WA 98195-2830. Please read this document carefully before signing and keep the original for your records.
Full Name: __________________________________________________________ Email: __________________________________________________________ Telephone: __________________________________________________________ Mailing Address: __________________________________________________________
You and the University of Washington hereby accept and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Your "Contributions" means all of your past, present and future contributions of object code, source code and documentation to UW Calendar, however submitted to UW Calendar, excluding any submissions that are conspicuously marked or otherwise designated in writing by You as "Not a Contribution."
- You hereby grant to the University of Washington a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, no-charge, transferable copyright license to use, execute, prepare derivative works of, and distribute (internally and externally, in object code and, if included in your Contributions, source code form) your Contributions. Except for the rights granted to the University of Washington in this paragraph, You reserve all right, title and interest in and to your Contributions.
- You represent that you are legally entitled to grant the above license. If your employer(s) have rights to intellectual property that you create, you represent that you have received permission to make the Contibutions on behalf of that employer, or that your employer has waived such rights for your Contributions to UW Calendar.
- You represent that, except as disclosed in your Contribution submission(s), each of your Contributions is your original creation. You represent that your Contribution submissions(s) included complete details of any license or other restriction (including, but not limited to, related patents and trademarks) associated with any part of your Contributions)(including a copy of any applicable license agreement). You agree to notify the University of Washington of any facts or circumstances of which you become aware that would make Your representations in the Agreement inaccurate in any respect.
- You are not expected to provide support for your Contributions, except to the extent you desire to provide support. Your may provide support for free, for a fee, or not at all. Your Contributions are provided as-is, with all faults, defects and errors, and without any warranty of any kind (either express or implied) including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranty of non-infringement.
Please sign: __________________________________________________________ Date: __________________________________________________________