Undergraduate Academic Affairs

Ways to Give

Students Doing Research

Giving to Undergraduate Academic Affairs is easy. You can give online, over the phone or by mail. If you have any questions about giving, contact us.

Give online

To donate via the website, select your favorite fund, and complete the payment information. That’s all there is to it.

Call our office

Call the Office of Advancement at (206) 221-0635.

Go to the mailbox

Make a gift of cash by writing a check made out to the UW Foundation and specifying the area of designation. Then send your check to:

Undergraduate Academic Affairs, University of Washington
Office of Advancement
Box 352845
Seattle, WA 98195

Other ways to give

In addition to current use cash/check/credit card gifts, you can also give to UAA in one of the following ways:

  • Establish an endowment: This designates a permanent fund that generates income toward an area you want to support.
  • Make a gift of securities: Transferring stock to the University of Washington is a simple transaction with big benefits for students.
  • Create a gift plan: Incorporate your philanthropy with your estate planning.

If you have questions about any of these ways to give, you can always contact a member of our advancement team.