- Getting access to SDB and getting an Entrust Token
- Student Database System — online guide
- Student Database Index — reference list of SDB information, by topic
- Student Database Code Manual — hold codes, major and degree codes, foreign language codes
- Tips and Tricks
- Install SDB Keymap — The Advising SDB keymap includes Function Keys (one key transfers to DARS audits and exceptions, transfer credit evaluations, registration and other screens) and makes it so you don't need to turn on CAPSLOCK to search by student name. It also increases functionality while making DARS exceptions. Click HERE for a cheatsheet of the functions. To install the SDB Keymap:
- Right-click HERE and "Save link as..." to your desktop. It will appear as "KEYNES.CNF"
- Right-click on your Keynes shortcut (the one you use to launch the SDB)
- Select "Properties"
- Select "Find Target" and a new window with a directory should open
- Drag the icon for "KEYNES.CNF" from your desktop into the new window
- Launch SDB
- In SDB, select "Setup" from the menu at the top
- Select "Load Key Map"
- Select "Open" and you're done!
Individuals seldom have access to all the screen listed below. If there is a screen you need access to, ask your supervisor to e-mail the request to email@example.com.
Important Documents (Forms, petitions, etc)
- DARS Reference Site for Advisers — DARS exceptions, contact information
Academic Planning Tools
Career and Vocational Planning
- U.S. Universities and Community Colleges
- College Web Sites — Washington community colleges and technical colleges and their programs
- K-12 Schools in Washington State
Guidelines and Legalities
- FERPA — Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Faculty Resource on Grading (FROG) — grading policies, academic misconduct, students with disabilities
- University Policy Directory