The university community is invited to the 9th annual UW Teaching and Learning Symposium.
Participants can talk with colleagues who are actively engaged in examining teaching and learning in their disciplines. Over 60 faculty, staff, and graduate students from 35+ departments and units are presenting 38 posters. The keynote panel will be “Technology for Innovative Teaching: From F2F to MOOCs”.
- Tuesday April 16, 2013, 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- HUB Lyceum (Room 160)
Welcome: Provost Ana Mari Cauce
Poster Session #1
Keynote Panel Discission: “Technology for Innovative Teaching: From F2F to MOOCs”
- Lekelia (Kiki) Jenkins, School of Marine and Environmental Affairs
- Hedwige Meyer, French and Italian Studies
- Stuart Reges, Computer Science and Engineering
- Eric Zivot, Economics
Poster Session #2
No registration or RSVP is required.
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Office of the Provost
- Graduate School
- Office of Minority Affairs and Diversity
- Simpson Center for the Humanities
- Teaching and Learning Center, UW-Bothell
- Teaching and Learning Center, UW-Tacoma
- Undergraduate Academic Affairs
- UW Information Technology
- UW Libraries
- The Kenneth S. and Faye G. Allen Endowed Library Fund