The University of Washington has contracted with a travel management company to bring business travel at UW into the 21st century.
Christopherson Business Travel (CBT) offers easy, yet sophisticated, online travel booking through the Concur online booking tool Or through one of the UW dedicated full service agents.
In addition, CBT offers the traveler intelligent itineraries with links to online check-in, driving directions to chosen hotel when booked with rental car reservation, smartphone apps and tons more. This sophisticated new travel management system has been completely customized for University of Washington. Login to Christopherson AirPortal using your UWNetID. Bookings are easily done using a combination of your department Central Travel Account (CTA), your Individual UW Travel card or any personal charge cards you add to your travel profile.
- 24/7 Support
- Track and manage unused Tickets
- Non-Refundable Ticket Reassignment: Select agreements allow for a non-refundable ticket to be utilized by a different traveler as an unused ticket credit.
- Manage UW travel policies and spend: lodging per diem rates loaded and highly visible as well as extensive reporting options
- Book online or Agent Assisted: Book your travel through an online portal utilizing Concur Travel, or use one of the 5 UW dedicated full service agents
- Discounts with Airline, Hotel, Car Rental and other travel Partners: The UW Christopherson AirPortal utilizes all of the UW and State of Wa negotiated agreements that are available to UW travelers. Many of these discounts are not available through other travel agencies, internet booking engines, and direct retail websites.
- Duty of Care: The UW Christopherson AirPortal’s centralized database helps identify, locate, and support travelers. If you book elsewhere, we may not have the necessary information to provide proactive assistance in the event of an emergency.