Registration is open
Registration is open from Monday, June 23rd through Sunday, August 3rd.
To get your first choice of workshops and times, please register early.
Step 1: Before you register, you will need to:
- Have a UW NetID. See IT Connect: Accounts and Passwords.
- Have a UW email account. See IT Connect: Electronic Mail at the UW.
- Check to see what, if any, workshops your department recommends or requires you to attend. Check emails from your department for recommendations.
- Review conference information: Conference Program and Workshop Descriptions.
Note: Workshops offered by UW-IT Learning Technologies and UW Libraries have limited enrollment.
- If you are not a native speaker of English and you will be a TA this year, you need to sign up for the International TA Program workshops on Monday, September 15th in the afternoon. See Information for TAs who are Not Native Speakers of English for details.
Step 2: Registering for the Conference
To register for the conference, visit: TA/RA Conference Registration.
Note: For information on registering for GRDSCH 615A: TA/RA Preparation, see Registering for Academic Credit for the Conference.
If you have any difficulties registering, please contact email@example.com or call 206-543-6588.
Step 3: Check your confirmation email
After you register, you will receive a confirmation email with a list of the workshops you have signed up for. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4: Pick up your packet and schedule at the conference
When you check in at the conference, you will receive a conference packet and a schedule indicating locations for the workshops that you have registered for. Conference packets can be picked up in the lobby of Kane Hall between 8:15-10:45 a.m. on Tuesday, September 16th. After that, you can pick up your packet at the Center for Teaching and Learning, Gerberding 100. TAs attending the International TA Program workshops on Monday, September 15th in Savery 260 will get their packets at that time.