Teaching & Learning Symposium
Monday, April 24, 2017
2:00 – 4:30 p.m.
HUB Ballroom – UW Seattle
About the Symposium
The UW Teaching and Learning Symposium provides a forum for UW instructors to showcase and discuss teaching practices.
The goals of the symposium are to:
- Build conversation and community around teaching, learning, and related research
- Highlight research and practices that advance student learning
- Spark and sustain interest in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning at UW
New this year!
This year the Symposium will showcase posters that feature one of two types of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning:
Scholarly teaching practice – posters that feature instructional practices informed by reflection, observation, and/or published research.
Research on teaching and learning – posters that feature systematic research projects conducted by the presenter(s) in order to contribute new knowledge on teaching and/or student learning.
Call for proposals
For information about submitting a proposal, visit our 2017 Call for proposals page.
The Teaching and Learning Symposium is hosted by the Center for Teaching and Learning, and co-sponsored by:
- Office of the Provost
- Graduate School
- UW Libraries
- Undergraduate Academic Affairs
- UW Information Technology
- Office of Minority Affairs and Diversity
- Simpson Center for the Humanities
- Teaching and Learning Center, UW Bothell
- Teaching and Learning Center, UW Tacoma
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.